Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Friday, July 15, 2011

Weigh In Day

It is Friday isn't it? I've kind lost my regular WI days - I look at every WI as an official WI lately.

But, good or bad, I'm at 194.9 lbs. Still headed down, but that's still 5 lbs I want to lose in 16 days. I think I can do that! I am really motivated. I'm about to do day 7 of my 30DS. I'm so proud I'm still going strong with this!

Update on my Level 2 cheat. Yikes!!! That was extremely hard on my body. Mostly my back/ shoulder blades. I noticed it last night while sleeping... as I tightened up I had alot of back pain and could only sleep on my back. Rolling to the side was not an option. When I woke up every movement hurt. I got better as I warmed up for the day - so here's hoping I can complete Level 1 today! It's one of the reasons I didn't worry about getting the workout in too early.

I've tried to keep my calories down today because we're headed out to a fancy dinner.. and when it's fancy, I want something good. I guess it's all about portion size, right? Plus I really don't want to throw away my efforts on one dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment