Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday- Day 13

I got a great night sleep. My youngest was at Grandma's house so I could sleep in! Whoo Hoo! But, I decided not to sleep in too long. This week not working out with my husband I purposely planned some workout during his nap time. That's worked out just fine. For me. But I'm realizing that my 5 year old son is desiring to be with me as I disappear into the basement. About half way through he comes downstairs and assures me I don't need to talk to him - he just wants to watch me. He proceeds to play with the few cool items downstairs and chatters the. whole. time. Although this is better then him being content in front of the TV or Wii.

So I got up earlier than I wanted to this morning to do Kenpo X and not be disrupt my son's day/security. It was a good workout. I'm faltering in my drive and motivation though. I don't think the workouts are suffering, although my diet is. I'm thankful I've seen some changes or else it would be easy to start skipping workouts. But I think to myself - wait to see the 30 day results. Don't quit because in 60 or 90 days(aka SUMMER!) you'll wish you never quit so you could own those results. Despite the faltering eating, I have lost 1 pound - so that's nice. It's been gone for about 3 days - so I think I did lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment