Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 1 - 6 Week Challenge

(Whoops! I never posted this - This is from Monday the 23rd)

I didn't know when I woke up today that I was going to get back into action - but today is the start of a new challenge my friend on FB initiated. She's a Beachbody coach and she's offering the winner(highest % of weight loss) a Beachbody program(TurboJam, PX90, Slim in 6...and more) or a 1 month supply of Beachbody's Shakeology ~ which I hear is just the best of the protein shakes.



So - this prize has motivated me!!!! I personally wish this would start in a week or two when the kids are back in school and I can give a little more attention to diet, but today is just as good as any!!! She's recommending a 6 day a week program alternating cardio and stregth training days. This won't be a huge step for me, although I need to work around the summer schedule a bit harder than I have been. The hard part for me will be dieting. Ugh!!! Eating is so complicated now a days!!!



For anyone who's been reading my blog(or if you've read back just a few entries) then you'll know what we're trying to eat clean - more wholesome foods that have not been processed. It's not just about organics, but that's also a part of the clean eating. Eliminating pesticides and growth hormones and antibiotics... I still struggle with this. I just haven't found the time to pre-prepare the foods we eat regularly. Like bread. My nemisis. I probably shouldn't eat it at all, but sandwhiches are a big part of our family's life.

So here's to a new start and to new motivation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment