Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Monday, August 9, 2010

Good start!

Today was a good day! I made it to the gym - EARLY! I wasn't even trying, I just got everyone ready and we went! I had my HRM and by the end of it, I burned 1200 calories!!! I mostly did cardio. 30 minutes on the cross trainer, 10 minutes of abs, the 30 minutes on the treadmill. I had a new song - Black Eyed Peas - I got a feelin. It's kind of a BeautiControl thing... and it really motivates me to move... so I ran alot of the 30 minutes.

I ate really good today too, except for the margarita with dinner, but I had a salad. I was so busy today making all sorts of phone calls and doing BeautiControl paperwork that I didn't have much time to eat. Or snack! That was the big thing. Plus there's nothing good in the house - guess I did a good job shopping this week!

Tomorrow - the gym again!

oh - and my pants fit better today! and I'm not just saying that because I streatched them out... and I've officially maintained my weight for the past 2-3 months. better than gaining I suppose. Good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment