Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Friday, July 8, 2011

30DS - Day 2


Well, first baby step done. I set myself up for success yesterday - and it made a difference.

I set my alarm, I set out my clothes, I went to bed (slightly) early, I made an extra salad for today, and ate a small DQ blizzard before bed(extra guilt!).

So this morning I didn't want to get up, big surprise. I didn't talk myself out of it though. I had the extra mental support that my husband might still be rowing in the basement. Bum never made it to the basement like I did, but I didn't know that from our bedroom.

So I did it. It really wasn't that bad. I feel stronger already. I weighed myself this morning too, and I was down about a pound from yesterday. I didn't eat great yesterday - hence the blizzard. But TOM is on it's was out - so maybe that has something to do with it.

I've already modified one of the moves to make it more difficult - well - to feel anything really. One of the last strength exercises for Level 1 is a chest fly. Well with my 5 pound weights it's pretty easy. So what I do is a do the exercise on the exercise ball instead of the floor(more movement) and I twist the weights at the top so that my pinkie side of the weight come together and touch. It's much easier to *squeeze* and feel the chest working. You could easily just grab heavier weights, and maybe I'll do that.. but for now this is a quick fix that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment