Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 3 - 30DS

Workouts:
Well, I made it again! I feel pretty resolved to complete the 30 days - although don't make me think about it all at once!

I'm pretty sore - all of me. I was thinking just my legs, but my shoulders and arms are sore too. Will I feel this way for the whole month?? Probably.

I was thinking of taking Sundays off, well at least this Sunday. I have alot going on and I think I would like to give my body a day of rest each week. Hopefully it will keep me from feeling burned out on this journey. I just hope that I don't let myself get lazy and give up come Monday. I don't think so though - at least not this week!

Diet:
I did pretty well eating yesterday - I even tracked my food! I'm not 100% sure what my calories were because I don't know how many nuts I actually ate. We went out to dinner to Red Lobster and I tracked all of that. Should have cut down on the rolls a bit, but I was still only about 1600 calories for the day. Lots of veggies yesterday.

I'm relaxing a bit on carbs - definitely too many yesterday with the rolls - but otherwise not too bad. For example, I'm having a half banana before my workouts to help energize me and I had popcorn before bed. I'm still choosing low carb most of the time, but I will eat some fruit and not feel guilty over some bread. I just want to minimize it and choose the complex carbs as much as possible.

Overall:
I feel pretty good about continuing this workout and keeping up the diet plan. Even though it's Saturday and I don't have a specific plan just yet - I feel really good about everything and feel confident I will stay on plan this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment