Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happily Surprised

So apparently I like to use the emotion as the title to my posts.

Soo... it's very wierd to be loosing weight consistantly!!!!!! I'm SEEING differences - little things everyday!!!! And Then I realized something today - I got on the scale, and I'm down 3.5 pounds since my last WI (awesome!!) And that means I'm less than 10 pounds away from my pre-Ryan baby weight!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!

Wow. I am just in shock! It's all to WW (and myself!!) for eating better and making this more of a lifestyle so I will be consistant. I've never lost weight slowly but so consistantly. And it's not really the same weight each week, I actually feel stalled alot, but I think it's my WI day and I think the big thing is - I'm not giving up. I have a great support system and yah know what - it might only be .6 pounds, but added up - it's alot, infact, it pushed me over the edge! I'm getting somewhere - and I'm not going to stop just because I ate too much over the weekend. And I'm close to the prebaby weight goal - well, the first one anyways!!! but I'm not goign to stop just because it's summer. I'm finding it easier to workout at home in the mornings - so that's a real option now. Not my preferred option, but a real one.

well, I shoudl go to bed. It's funny, I don't always feel thiner, but I'm seeing other signs, like close being looser, my image looking smaller - I can see the difference - even if I don't always feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment