Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another day

Today was a good day at the gym. I don't know what happened, but as soon as we got there - my energy seemed to spike. Maybe it was because the kids didn't fight me, or the different breakfast(egg sandwhich with cheese) - but it was nice to have that spark.

We did weights again, but the machines we don't normally use, so it was a much harder workout. Then we did the hard cross ramp for 15 minutes(we're wimps! ~ okay, it was all me, I wanted to be done.) And then the treadmill for 30 minutes. I ended my tome on there with a 4 minute run. I haven't done that in quite a while, and it was great!!!! I was lacking headphones, since my mom was with me - but it was just 4 minutes. I think I'll have to step up the running in my workout.

I did okay with lunch, but I just had to finish those two cookies. sigh... I'm done though. There's no more available cookies, I should be okay. I really want to get on track, and I feel like I'm almost there. So I'm going to keep up with the workouts and make more and more healthy food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment