Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Is it only Wednesday??

This week has been great. I've kept up with my running schedule of every other day plus did a fair amount of cardio on the off day. I've totally crushed the eating thing. I've been between 1500-1700 calories every day. I've also decided to limit my carbs to 100 a day. It takes a slight bit of planning - but I've done it. I've also lost 2.6 lbs and counting. And - to impress myself all the more, it's TOM again... I've been crazy disciplined - I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'll take it!!!

I'm able to handle the low carb thing, but I don't always like it. If I wasn't able to see results the next day - I wouldn't be able to do it. But I can work with it too. I can still have a cookie or candy - but then a lower carb dinner. It's actually forcing me to make healthier choices. I'm just excited to see results. I'm at my lowest weight(well, this year at least) at 202.0 lbs. I can't wait to see what it is by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment