Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Still motivated, making one change at a time.

Well, it's Sunday morning and I stayed home. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe it is the flu. Sometimes I feel great - let's go to the gym! but then other times I'm having a hot flash followed by cold sweats. And this cold has gone into my lungs, so I'm coughing alot. I used the Netti pot. I'll have to use that again before bed. I'm not sleeping so well with the nasal congestion.

Anyways - that's not what this post is about! Well, kinda is. Usually(and I hear this from many people) when they get sick - they get derailed from their plan. Definitely with exercise, but also with eating. Now - I haven't been "on plan" in a long time, so I suppose I never could have fallen off. But I haven't done too bad. I have been exercising this week and I think I'm more motivated than ever to start making this work! To stop wasting all my exercise time and make a difference in my plate.

I'm starting with my lunches this week. This is my weakest point. I want a nice hot satisfying lunch. It's also my weakest point when it comes to clean eating. I like a frozen alfredo meal. Now - I have found one low in calories(250) and it does have some spinach in it.. and it's *light* but it's never going to be part of clean eating. But I really don't' care for sandwiches or salads. Plus it's too much work. So this week - my plan is to roast a chicken(today) then chop up a big batch so I can put it in wraps with lettuce, tomato and brucetta or whatever... something tasty. I'm going to make this for my daughter as well - give her a break from her sandwiches at school. So hopefully this will help me. I'll have to figure out the calories, cut up some extra veggies to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment