Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 Days Behind

(Whoops! meant to post this last night!)
I'm still doing the 30 day shred. Life is just busy now. Sure - I'm conflicted with the 5K just 4 days away - but I also have to organize clothes to take somewhere tomorrow - I have a Spa party I need to prep for on Saturday, I"m babysitting tomorrow afternoon and have a meeting Thursday morning... There's only so much time in a day!

So today - I don't think I could have done much more. I am shocked I did the 30DS. I did it at 10:30 at night. I was in the kitchen all day making a meal to take to a new mom. But I was also babysitting 4 extra kids, plus my two. It was work!!! The ages were 4, 3(almost 4), 2, 1(almost 2), and twins who are almost 1. It's crazy - but there's nap time for all but two.

Here's what I accomplished in the kitchen today:
-Chicken Bruchetta Pasta w/ spinach
-buttered noodles with peas(for the twins)
-boiled eggs(for devilled eggs)
-marinated chicken for tomorrow
-cooked an awesome dinner of roast pork, broccoli rabe, and leftover bruchetta pasta
-homemade ice cream
-homemade strawberry sauce for the ice cream
-breakfast: spinach, onions and eggs
-lunch: three grilled cheese sandwiches + cut up a whole cantaloupe

I think that's it. You can imagine the dishes. Which are all done - except for the ice cream ones! I also wanted to prep taco stuffed green peppers because they're going to go bad soon... plus I had the water boiling, it would have been a good time. But everyone was hungry.

So I started 30DS on May 2nd, I should be on day 8 but I'm on day 5. I'm nervous about starting the second week - although this week is getting much easier. I still hate it for a few moments here and there, but it moves on and soon I realize I'm at the last part or an easier part. I know Level 2 is bad... but you won't make changes in your body by continuing what you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment