Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to the drawing board....

I hate it when I have a good streak going and then I mess it all up. And I decide - well, I've already cheated - might as well enjoy all my favorite things and then start over...

So that's pretty much what I'm doing. Saturday night we had friends over. I'm pretty much no carb at this point.. and managed for several days. I had mostly salad and 1 slice of pizza - with as little crust as I could make look normal. But then we got the snacks out. And there was nothing good for me except the dip.

So I cheated... alot. Not binge worthy, just should not have let myself go that far.

Sunday(today) was not much different. And I made sure to eat everything I haven't been. Things like cereal. and a Jamoca shake from Arby's.

So tomorrow I'll be back at the low carb. It's my WI day. I hate Monday WI days. I haven't been doing the shred... it was too much with getting ready for the 5K and cleaning house. Don't think I'll do that though. I'm really relying on the low carb thing to melt some fat. I'll still exercise - but I think while my body is adjusting, it'll be too strenuous some days... and I'm already walking a tight rope initially - so I don't need more room for failure.

Well, I'll talk more about the 5K soon... and let you know how the low carb thing is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment