Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Running Update

So my first 5K is only 6 days away!!!

I'm a bit nervous - or at least, I was. I'm very confused.

I went for a run this evening - I've had it planned for days now. I wanted to run outside- preferably a full 5K. I figure I might run 1 more time this week(Tues or Wed) and do a shorter run(20 minutes?)

Well, I set out for the run, not knowing how farm the loop would be, but knowing it takes me about 40 minutes to run a 5K on the treadmill. I decided to run for 40 minutes. Well, I ran for 33 minutes. I thought it was pretty pathetic, I'm much better on the treadmill.

Shortly after I got home, my husband got in the car and tracked it. He said I got 3.2 miles. I'm not sure how accurate the car is... or the treadmill for that matter. So I'm really clueless. Did I run a 5K(with HILLS!) in 33 minutes?

I guess I won't really know anything until Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment