Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Friday, May 6, 2011

Days 3 & 4

Well - Days 3 & 4 were kind of a bust. Actually, I big bust.

Very busy days and I've been very overwhelmed and stressed out and sure - I could have done the 30DS at 9 after the kids went to bed - but I wasn't up for it after almost pulling my hair out putting whiny kids to bed. It's been a long week because my husband has been out of town.

I was hoping to only skip 1 day - and Wednesday I had no intention of skipping - but due to a rough night and probably so much exercise on Tuesday - I was exhausted and had no energy or muscle strength for anything. I was whipped. Thursday I was busy from sun up to sun down.

So today there's no excuses. I definitely have more energy today. Still another busy day - but I do have time for 20 minutes! And I already got the workout in. It feels good to test certain muscles. Not all... but some! I actually hate the arm/chest exercises more than any of the legs and butt. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey life happens! Way to go on pushing through!!
    Keep going and don't stop!!

    Stay focused!

    ReplyDelete