Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Monday, May 23, 2011

Still on Play + WI

Well, I weighed in today - and finally the scale shows a good number the day of my WI. So frustrating to go up the day of your WI when for days you've been lower. So today I'm at my lowest, 197.7 lbs. 1.1 more lbs and I'll be at my lowest WW weight. Which was from about a year ago exactly.

I'm having a rough time during this low carb induction. Not following the rules, although I'm not always 100% strict. but Friday night I started feeling sick. I thought it was food poisoning because it came on pretty suddenly after eating out. It's been on and off all weekend. So at times I'm eating carbs because I think it's the only thing my stomach will stomach (like cereal or tortilla chips.) But it did go away and we had a nice birthday picnic - where I stayed on track. Well, except for a half piece of cake, but I'm okay with that.

For the most part I'm pushing thru, but my husband keeps questioning if it's not the diet that's making me feel crappy. I'm not sure, but I doubt it. I think I have a mild flu or food poisoning. I'm starting to think it's the chicken and bruchetta I've been eating for lunch. I'm going to throw it out today and not touch it anymore!!

Overall, I've been doing great and seeing results. Although I wasn't perfect this weekend, I still think I succeeded. I made sure I had healthy low-carb options and despite not feeling great, I stuck to them almost the whole time unless I thought it was necessary. Mike commented how impressed he was that I've been so diligent with this diet. He thinks I need a reward. I wont' argue - but I haven't lost that much weight yet! I don't feel right being rewarded till I reach a new low.

No comments:

Post a Comment