Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Monday, January 3, 2011

Detox - Day 1

Well - so far I'm doing it! I started with some hot lemon water this morning, to curb my cravings. I do think it helped... but I'm hungry and really want some homemade bread I made last night!!

So far I've had a banana and a few carrots. I haven't had much water - I think I made it too cold. I think I'll put a pitcher in the fridge and skip the ice. So - my next task is to drink more water and then I might finish my bag of raw veggies.

I can't believe I'm doing this? Am I really doing this?

I also borrowed a walking video from my mom. It's recommended that I cut down on exercise during the detox. But I want to do something. Thankfully my mom dropped it off for me this morning! What a great mom! But if I do some exercise - I could probably have a little protein with dinner... (which I'm not supposed to, but 100% veg is pretty hard for me!)

Well, that's it for now.. I'm sure I'll post back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment