Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Results of Day 1

Well - I could have done worse with eating yesterday. But overall, I think I did pretty well. I did have two unauthorized snacks in the evening. I had a piece of homemade bread, toasted with butter and a bowl of cereal. I didn't even like the cereal that much. But even with these two snacks, I wanted more. But I resisted.

So this morning - I was very excited to see I lost 2.3 pounds!!! This is the first weight I've lost in a long time!!! Whoo HOoo!!!!!!! My husband losta pound too - which I thought was wierd. He shoudl have lost more. But although he followed the plan - he did skip certain things - and ate mroe fruit than he should have, skipped the morning lemon juice.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment