Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Shopping

Well - everyone else must have decided to eat healthy this year too! Because produce was sparse!!! I didn't get any bananas and I couldn't get my leafy greens organic... but I got most of what I wanted.

Right now, my best friends are my salad spinner and my Tupperware Fridge Smart - to keep my produce fresh longer. It really works too. I washed and dried all my spinach and it lasted 1.5 weeks. Normally it wouldn't have lasted the week. And I kept putting off making spinach balls - so I was very happy to see it was still fresh when I did need it. So I'm hoping it keeps my boston lettuce and spinach good well into the week. I have my fruit basket in a Fridge Smart container too.

Well - I need to figure out how to cook some of these recipes - so my husband and I can eat for the next couple days. I figure if I prep some stuff now - we'll be more likely to stay on plan. Nothing new with that idea. I'm excited to do this - lose some weight and detoxify. I'm sure I'll be posting alot - especially as I'm tempted to eat - well, anything!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the fridge smart container. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ol' Tupperware parties!

    ReplyDelete