Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Excuses

So - I am FULL of excuses today. I mean this weekend. This week actually. I totally jumped off plan. In fact, I gave myself permission. Aren't I special?!

Do you want the list? I don't think you actually do. I hate excuses. But I'm someone that often makes excuses. But even as I say them or believe in them - all I hear is how lame they are and how lame I am for leaning on these excuses.

But despite all that, I just don't know that I'm ready to get on track.

--Deep Breath--

"Okay - suck it up Amy, and just make the right choices. You aren't going to get anywhere relying on excuses."

I really want to lose this weight before Disney in October. I don't want to be fat at Disney. I've done that before. I want to enjoy the trip to the fullest. Plus I'll be alot more comfortable in a van with 8 people for two days if I'm 50 pounds lighter.

So, tonight I will go to bed at a decent hour. I may even attempt to exercise in the morning. I have meals planned for the week. I just have to make them. And starting Wednesday - I can hopefully make it back to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment