Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Monday, January 3, 2011

Food on Detox Plan

I know what you're thinking - that I'll post all the great food I'm east and going to eat. But really - I don't know how I'm going to get through the day - let alone three days!

I haven't cheated yet - unless you could the pb I licked off my finger after making lunch for my kids. I'll tell you what though - I would LOVE some peanut butter!!!!

So far I haven't eaten very much. Part of the problem to be sure. But of all the "healthy eating" aspects - eating fruits and veggies is one of the hardest for me. I'm not against them... I do include them into my diet... but good carbs and protein more my favorite. So this detox has additional challenges for me.

My lunch plan... a hearty salad. although I do plan on using regular italian dressing - not just oil and vinegar. The dressing is pretty low in sugars, I noticed. So I will have it. I don't care for salads as it is - I need something! I'm also looking forward to showering as soon as my son lays down for a nap. He's been very destructing this morning - so I'm afraid to do so. My plan is just to stay busy - and today is my day at home... so it's much more important to do so.

So I'm still strong. Just tempted. It's be easier if my kids were on this diet too... well - not really! but we can pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment