Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A New Start

Well - there's nothing like a good stomach bug to kick off your weight loss efforts!!!

Yesterday I was sick - all day. I weighed myself that evening, I did have a little bit to eat and drink by evening. I was at 202.5. Down a good 5 pounds. I'm sure that won't last - but hopefully I won't gain it all back. I had been over eating this past week dealing with my grandpa's death and funeral. But that's done now and I'm ready to get refocused. So soon as my body allows it.

So today I'm going to listen to my body and not over do it. I now get to tend to my husband who got sick the next day. Only 1 of my kids hasn't gotten sick yet. Hopefully it stays that way. It's not fun for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment