Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Friday, February 11, 2011

Weigh In Day

Well - I was NERVOUS!!! It has not been a very good week, starting with the superbowl, leftover snacks and cake and the munchies. I made it to the gym several times, but not last night like I had hoped. But I still checked the scale this morning. 206.7lbs. 1 pound higher than last week.

I was pretty relieved it wasn't worse! I've been pretty bloated this week too. So I was assuming some extra water weight on top of everything else.

So, mentally I think I'm in the right place. Since I didn't have a horrible set back, I think I can make a big difference this week if I do better with my diet. Which should be much easier this week. No parties or unnecessary snacks lying around. I already have plans to go to the gym tomorrow. I think this will be a better week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan. Make the best choices you can this week. Do all you can. It will make a difference!!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete