Disney Weight Loss Goal: Deadline: October

Monday, February 28, 2011

Turned Around

Ahhh... I'm so much happier about today.

I did go to Zumba - although my workout was cut in half. The childcare was closing 30 minutes earlier than normal, plus I was 10-15 min late by the time I got to class. ((coughkidscough))

But I did highly enjoy my workout. I must confess I had some Dr. Pepper to give me a little caffeine boost. Either way - the movement and fun upbeat music did really seem to change my day. I'm so glad exercise has this effect on me! I then went to the grocery store and bought the remaining healthy ingredients I needed to make meals and make good choices this week. Plus 1 frozen pizza for lazy emergencies!

I've tracked my day today and am going to stay on track. I'm making kind of a rich dinner - so I might just have a small helping with a large salad - to make the calorie cut for the day.

I didn't do very well this weekend, although it could have been worse. I'm disappointed in myself. I want to see results so much, yet I keep falling into bad overeating habits. I won't reach my goals if I allow myself to do that!

Thanks for listening!

1 comment: